Sunday, October 21, 2012

Victoria Girls High School


Victoria Girls High School

Talking to the class

me with the class

The river delta

squid

At the beach

The "chocolate" water
Meeting up with Isabelle for dinner


The river at night


On Thursday morning we drove into Grahamstown, where my parents dropped me off at Victoria Girls High School with my moms friend Francesca. Francesca gave me a tour of the school then took me to her husbands class room, where i gave a talk about living in Seattle and going to Eckstein for about 45 minutes. After that, We went back to the beach in Kenton on the Sea and planned to go swimming, but the water was so murky from the previous nights storm and erosion, that we didn't. Instead, we went on a walk down the beach and saw hundreds of washed up squid and a lot of washed up cactus. For dinner, we met up with a friend of my mom named Isabelle and went to a really nice pizza place.  [Thursday, Oct 18]

No comments:

Post a Comment